Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sealed With Love-Again

Hi and happy Friday to you! It's the end of most people's work week but today will be my first day at work this whole week! It'll be the last for the week too! I got sick last weekend and just couldn't kick the cold so I've been at home all week. Pretty weird to be at home so much and I am so ready to get back to normal. I'm still going to lay low this weekend and make sure I'm over the cold but the worst of it has passed. Do you have anything amazing planned for this weekend?

Ok, on to my card! I bought this set in hopes that I would get my act together and hold a Valentine's Day class but-surprise!-my act is not together and there will be no Valentine's class. That doesn't mean I couldn't have some fun all by myself... 
The framelits in this bundle are to die for. I've only used this cute multi-heart one on this set but if you haven't seen the adorable mini envelope and the arrows please go check them out! The DSP from this suite is really fun and I love the sharp look when it's combined with Basic Gray, Basic Black and White. This stitched square needed a little something extra after I stamped the sentiment and I decided to go with these fun little corner stamps.  I also love those little background stamps.

I added some Whisper White Twine and Lace Trim behind the sentiment and called it good. Hopefully this card will make someone's Valentine's Day a little more special this year.

Thanks for stopping by today! You know I love it when you do! Happy Friday and have an amazing weekend!

-Maria


PRODUCT LIST:



Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!


Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10