Saturday, April 22, 2017

So Many Shells Box

Hi and happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a fun weekend. Today I'm sharing another one of my samples from OnStage. This one features a new stamp set called So Many Shells that will available at the beginning of June with the launch of the new annual catalog. It is such a fantastic set! The images are beautiful and the sentiments are fantastic!

Here's a peek at one of the sentiments. I love the font!

To get this effect I used Shimmery White Cardstock and stamped my shell image in Bermuda Bay (Note that I only used one stamp and did not do two-step stamping). Then I grabbed my aqua painter and dragged some of the ink to fill in the image of the shell.

After stamping and watercoloring the shells I spritzed the cardstock with a mixture of water and Island Indigo ink. I love the way it looks like the box got hit by ocean spray mist. 

That's it for today! Enjoy your day and let me know if you have any questions!
Maria.



Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!
Let me know if you have any questions!


Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10