Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tree

Hello, hello! I'm just stopping by really quickly today to say, Hello! I hope you all are doing well. If you live in the US I hope you are enjoying summer break. I had a few minutes to work with this awesome set called Always & Forever. I love it because it's a fun alternative to most of the frilly, floral, feminine anniversary and love stamp sets that I see out there. It was also really fun to create this simple card with such a lovely set. 


I heat embossed the tree image in Early Espresso and watercolored it with Early Espresso using my aqua painter. The grass was done with Emerald Envy and I love how vibrant it is. I went for a little bit of a rustic look with this card and added linen thread and a sentiment embossed in copper. 

I just love the little loops of metallic thread pinned up with the Bermuda Bay heart. Adorable. 

That's it for today folks! I'm off to go spend a little time with son.
Take care!

Maria.

SUPPLY LIST:




Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!
Let me know if you have any questions!


Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10